Thursday, January 21, 2010

Season 1 Episode 10

Ramaswami feels a strange tingling throughout his body at this moment.
"Oh my Gawd! What a time for yindigestion I say." The powerful bun he has eaten earlier has started to work, perhaps sped on by the bee sting.He feels strange powers coursing through his body.
"Wait a minute. Can it be that the bun has worked and not given me yindigestion, or food paisining, but mystic Swami powers instead?"

The house around him rocks and air currents are set up around our hero.

"The time is now, I say", he yells and his lungi changes colour.
The mundu cheta leader yells to make himself heard above the rumble of the yak rushing in and the chaos caused by Ramaswami's new found powers "Ramaswami, I say, You now have a technicolour lungi!! Very bling man."
Ramaswami lets the yak hit him head on, right at his crotch. The lungi protects him. The yak suffers a concussion of colossal limits and is rushed away to NIMHANS in an ambulance.
(In an alternate reality where the RSPCA does not exist, the Mundu Cheta leader cuts up the yak and Ramaswami's party is soon served with enough non-veg food,namely yak meat, for a hundred people.)
"I feel good." sings out Ramaswami in a tune vaguely resembling 'Mary had a Little Lamb'. Just at that moment Jovin comes in on Ramaswami's katar-katar Bajaj scooter. He nods at Ramaswami and whispers something to the Mundu Chetha leader.
"Ramaswami, my friend, I am afraid the frog got away. But with your new powers he will not dare mess with you again".
"You are right", yells Ramaswami in what he thinks to be his manly-hero voice, "He dare not mess with me and my technicolour lungi."