Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Season 1, Episode 9

As Mr. Frog and Jovin speed away in their bikes, Ramaswami sits on a cane chair dejected, "What have I done??" And the leader of Mundu Cheta Boys responds, "You don't know what you've done?! I'll tell you. You did a boo-boo and gave RBA to the lady in red with the suuuper sexy hawt voice and then thought that a bun spoke to you! Maaaad fellow I say."
"Sorry da. I don't know what happened to me... The lady in red was suuuper hawt da."
"Okay now. Not to worry. Redeem yourself Ramaswami."
Ramaswami rises from his chair slowly. A rush of wind, his lungi flutters, his silk chaddi shines. It's time. The hero has risen from his fallen state and now, it's time.

Time for change.
Time for action.
Time for...

Suddenly Ramaswami turns his head to his right and pukes into the dustbin.
"Go get our hero some water please. He's a leeetal slow today," says the leader.

After Ramaswami has had his fill, he clears his throat and declares, "I'm bee-yak!"

As he says that, a bee enters the room from a window far behind him and stings him on his lower lip. And a yak bursts through the front door.